Areas and Experience
Mr. Li is an Executive Partner of Shenzhen Office to Chance Bridge Law Firm. Mr. Li's practice focuses on legal affairs and dispute resolution in the financial market. He has a deep study of the policies and regulations on the domestic financial market, a clear understanding of the structure and operation of financial institutions, financial products and financial business, and rich experience in handling disputes over over-the-counter transactions on the financial market.
Education BackgroundBachelor of Law, Jinan University (1998-2002)
Master of International Trade Law, University of Technology Sydney, Australia (2004-2006)
- From May 2007 to May 2009, Mr. Li worked as a PRC legal advisor in the Guangzhou Office of Chow & Chow & Chow & Kaiqiu Chan in Hong Kong, which was responsible for foreign investment in China.
- From May 2009 to September 2014, Mr. Li worked as a full-time lawyer in Guangdong law firms. During that time, Mr. Li worked as a head of company and securities syndicate, mainly responsible for advising and operating enterprise M&A, financing, restructuring and IPO. Mr. Li has sponsored or co-sponsored dozens of capital projects such as domestic and overseas IPO, M&A, restructuring, bond issuance, etc., including JINHUI LIQUOR Co.,Ltd. (603919) Listing, INOVEL (833554) Listing, Huigu Group Co., Ltd. (ADN) Singapore IPO, Hong Kong Fuji Food (1175) Restructuring, Malaysian listed company Dufu Industry Co., Ltd. (DTC) Acquisition of domestic enterprises, Shunna Electric Co., Ltd. (000533) Major Asset Restructuring, Jiangnan Huadu Flower Industrial Park Co., Ltd. issuing private placement bonds for small and medium-sized enterprises, etc.
- He joined Zhongshan Securities Co., Ltd. as General Manager of Legal Department in October 2014, and was General Manager of Compliance and Legal Department from December 2015 to October 2018. From January 2018 to October 2018, he concurrently served as Director of Internal Audit Office. During his tenure at Zhongshan Securities, Mr. Li concurrently served as Member of the project approval committee of investment banking business, member of the core committee of investment banking business, member of the bond credit risk management group, member of the project approval committee of asset management business, member of the credit business review committee, member of the commission sales product review group, and was mainly responsible for project architecture design, project review, compliance management and risk control of the whole line of business of the company. To be more specifically, the following aspects are: compliance management of the operation and filing of asset management business; quality control, internal audit and other management work of investment banking; compliance of overall management of branches of brokerage business; risk control of credit business; isolation review of proprietary business, etc.
- From November 2008 to September 2019, he was General Manager of Shenzhen Luxin Science and Technology Co., Ltd. The company is a domestic investment and merger platform for listed companies on the main board of Hong Kong, which is responsible for merging assets and projects in the field of financial technology in China for listed companies. The general manager is mainly responsible for the overall management of the company, due diligence of assets or projects, post-investment management, merger and acquisition structure and path planning, etc.
- Since September 2019, he has been the executive partner of Guangdong Shigang Law Firm, mainly responsible for the resolution of securities and finance disputes, including: bond default disputes, disputes over the liability of fund managers, disputes over the provision of guarantee in violation of regulations by listed companies, disputes over the guarantee liability of actual controllers of listed companies, disputes over the breach of trust products, disputes over OTC financing transactions and so on.
- Mr. Li proposes to move to Chance Bridge Law Firm on financial and capital market related matters in Beijing and works as an Executive Partner of Shenzhen Office to Chance Bridge Law Firm.
Working LanguageChinese & English