Practice Areas and Experience
Yuxiang Hu is a partner of Dispute Resolution Department of Chance Bridge Law Firm. His practice focuses on financial and commercial dispute resolution. He represented large state-owned enterprises and financial institutions such as China Construction Bank, Xiamen International Bank, Ping An Trust, COFCO Trust, Huaxin International Trust, CITIC Securities, HUARONG Securities, ZHONGSHAN Securities and Galaxy Jinhui. He participated in various major and complex cases before the Supreme People's Court, high courts in different regions, financial courts and arbitration commissions. The amount of subject matter involved in such cases exceeded 6 billion RMB. He also provided legal services for China Minsheng Bank, Power China Real Estate Co., Ltd, Langold Real Estate Co., Ltd and COFCO Real Estate Co., Ltd. in dealing with complicated risk management matters, and won favorable comments from clients with his excellent performance in trials and negotiations.
- MBA in Tsinghua University (Part-Time).
- LL.B., Renmin University of China (2011).
- Mr. Hu joined Chance Bridge Law Firm in 2018.
- Prior to joining Chance Bridge Law Firm, Mr. Hu worked for Clifford Chance LLP and a PRC law firm for many years.
Mandarin and English
Trust and Bank
- Represented Ping An Trust in the Guangdong High Court and the Supreme Court in the first and second instance of the dispute case of financial loan contract between a leading real estate company in Nanjing;
- In the RMB 1.4 billion entrusted loan dispute between Ping An Trust and a leading real estate company, representing Ping An Trust to file a lawsuit in the Guangdong Provincial High People's Court;
- Represented a trust company in a lawsuit before the Shanghai Financial Court in a dispute between a trust company and a listed company over the transfer of the beneficial right of RMB 500 million in trust;
- In a case concerning the enforcement of a notarized credit document on the right to equity proceeds between a trust company and a shareholder of a listed company, applied to the Shanghai Financial Court for enforcement on behalf of the trust company;
- In a savings contract dispute case involving RMB 300 million between a certain large state-owned bank and ten depositors, responded to the Supreme People's Court.
- In the case of enforcement of the pledge-style repurchase of shares between China Fortune International Trust Co., Ltd. and the shareholders of a listed company, applied to the Shanghai Financial Court for enforcement on behalf of China Fortune International Trust Co., Ltd., and has assisted the client in the disposal of 60 million shares of pledged shares, with a cumulative recovery of about RMB500 million;
- In the case of the dispute over RMB300 million deposit contract of China Construction Bank, responded to the lawsuit on behalf of China Construction Bank in the Supreme People's Court;
- In the case of a loan contract dispute of RMB200 million between China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. Wuhan Branch and a certain company, sued on behalf of China Minsheng Bank in Wuhan Intermediate People's Court;
- In the case of a loan contract dispute between China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. Handan Branch and a company of China Minsheng Bank, sued on behalf of China Minsheng Bank in Hebei Court.
- In the dispute over the right of revocation in bankruptcy of CNY100 million between a securities company and the bankruptcy administrator of a listed company, acted for this securities company to respond to the lawsuit in Shandong Dongying Intermediate Court and obtained the winning judgment;
- In the dispute over the transfer of the trust beneficial right of CNY1.2 billion between Galaxy Golden Hui and a listed company, it acted for a securities company to sue to the Shanghai Financial Court and assisted clients in seizing more than 20 items of property within one month;
- In the asset management contract dispute case of Galaxy Golden Hui, acted for Galaxy Golden Hui to respond to the lawsuit before the CIETAC and obtained the winning judgment;
- In the case of enforcement of the pledge-style repurchase of CNY1 billion between CITIC Securities and the shareholders of a listed company, acted for CITIC Securities to apply to the Shanghai High Court for enforcement, and it has assisted clients in the disposal of 88.05 million shares of pledged shares and received a cumulative recovery of about CNY700 million;
- In the case of enforcement of the pledge-style repurchase of CNY600 million between Huarong Security Co., Ltd. and the shareholders of a listed company, acted for Huarong Security Co., Ltd. to apply to the Shanghai Financial Court for enforcement, and it has assisted clients in the disposal of 61.29 million shares of pledged shares and received a cumulative recovery of about CNY600 million;
- In the case of declaration of creditor's rights of CNY850 million between First Capital Securities Co., Ltd. and a listed company, acted for First Capital Securities Co., Ltd. to successfully declare creditor's rights to No.1 Intermediate Court of Tianjin;
- In a series of cases concerning declaration of creditor's rights of CNY3 billion between Huarong Capital and several companies, acted for Huarong Capital;
- In the case of a dispute over entrusted loan of CNY800 million between Huarong Capital and a real estate company, acted for Huarong Capital to file a lawsuit with No. No. 4 Intermediate People's Court and obtained a winning judgment;
- In the case of four cases concerning liability for false statements of securities made by Zhongshan Securities and the investors in the process of issuance of a bond, acted for Zhongshan Securities to respond to the lawsuits;
- In the dispute over unjust enrichment of Galaxy Securities, acted for Galaxy Securities to respond to the lawsuit in Beijing Xicheng District Court and obtained a verdict.
- Initiating the retrial, on behalf of the controlling shareholders of a listed company, of a dispute with a company concerning the investment project to be privatized by a US listed company in the Supreme People's Court, with a subject matter of about RMB 300 million;
- Represented Daily Media in Daily Media v. Yi Dege Ink Shareholders Agreement Dispute;
- In a case involving a loan contract dispute between Qiqihar Department Building Company and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Qiqihar Longsha Branch, applied to the Supreme People's Court for a retrial;
- In the retrial of the contract dispute case between Inner Mongolia Shenze Menghua Energy Co., Ltd. and Beijing Collinsta Energy Co., Ltd. on behalf of Shenze Menghua;
- In the case of Beijing Anchen Construction & Development Co., Ltd. v. China-Japan Friendship Hospital on Construction Project Contract Dispute, acted as an agent for the China-Japan Friendship Hospital;
- Represented the Plaintiff in the steel sales contract dispute case initiated by Beijing Dewei Shengda Economic and Trade Co., Ltd. against China Xinxing Bao Xin Construction Corporation;
- In the case of "Beijing Runtong Real Estate Co., Ltd. v. First Hospital of Peking University (dispute over financial leasing)", applied to the Beijing High People's Court for retrial on behalf of Peking University Hospital.
- On behalf of Shenzhen Haori Hotel Company, applied to the Haidian Court and Chaoyang Court for an objection to execution by a party not involved in the case with respect to the seized properties, and lift several seizures;
- Acted as the agent of Hongdu Group in the application for enforcement of Wanfang Baiyun Company.
- Provided special legal service for the central health building project of Chinese and Japanese Hospitals, and the value of the projects involved will exceed 500 million.
- Served as permanent legal advisor of China Ocean Satellite Application Center, China Quality Association, Department of Medicine of Peking University, Haidian Overseas Chinese Affairs Office for Ethnic Minorities and Religions, China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Haidian Hospital and other entities;
- Provided special legal services in relation to the US $300 million bank loan extended by ICBC to Zambia Electric Power Corporation;
- Provided legal advisory services for the listing of Fushun Hanwang Company (3788.HK) on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited;
- Served as the perennial legal advisor of Fushun Han Wang, Minsheng Bank, Datang New Energy and other Hong Kong-listed companies.
• In 2021, "Client Choice: Top15 Rising Partners" by LEGALBAND
• In 2019, selected as the Top 30 China Outstanding Young Lawyers by LEGALBAND
- Can the interests in the mortgage of maximum amount exceeding the registered "maximum amount of debt" be entitled to preferential payment?
- Summary of the Ninth National and Commercial Trial Meeting (Draft for Comments) on the Impact of Relevant Business of Investment Institutional Securities Companies
- Assumption of Liabilities for Equity Transfer by Shareholders during Outstanding Capital Contribution Period
- Interpretations of the Supreme People's Court on the Arrangement between the Courts of the Mainland and the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region on Mutual Assistance in Preservation in Arbitration Procedures
- How to Resolve PPP Contract Disputes from the Perspective of Judicial Judgment
- Financial Judgment Concept Reflected in the Minutes of the Nine Peoples’ Meeting
- Meeting Minutes on How to Affect the Repurchase of Asset Earning Rights
- Impact of the Summary of the Ninth National and Commercial Trial Meeting (Draft for Comment) on the Relevant Business of Investment Institutions