With the continuous development and business innovation of the financial industry, the business of various financial institutions such as banks, securities dealers, trust, asset management and funds are developing rapidly. However, with the continuous development of these businesses, many problems have emerged gradually and individual risks have occurred from time to time. Based on our full understanding of the laws and business environment of China as well as a good grasp of legal practices, we deeply understand the needs of our clients and are able to provide solutions in a pragmatic and appropriate manner as well as forward-looking and pioneering professional advice.
(1) Commercial Loans and Structured Debt Financing
- Bilateral Loans and Syndicated Loans
- Project Financing (Real Estate Financing, Infrastructure Financing)
- Asset Financing (Aircraft Financing, Ship Financing, Commodities Financing, etc.)
- Merger and Acquisition and Leverage Financing (Including Cross-border Merger and Acquisition Loans and Privatization and Delisting Financing)
(2) Debt Capital Markets
- Bonds of Financial Enterprises (Financial bonds, Subordinated Debts, Secondary Capital Debts, etc.)
- Exchange Market Bonds (Corporate Bonds, Enterprise Bonds, Convertible Bonds, Exchangeable Bonds, Separable Bonds, etc.)
- Inter-bank Market Bonds (Short-Term Financing Bills, Interim Notes, Super-short-term Financing, etc.)
- Asset- backed Securities (Securitization of Credit Assets, Securitization of Non-performing Assets, Securitization of Leasing Assets, Securitization of Special Assets, Asset- backed Notes, Real Estate Investment Trust, etc.)
- PRC Law Services for Offshore Bonds
(3) Financial derivatives and financial innovation
- Design, drafting and legal demonstration of standard contracts;
- Drafting, modification and review of non-standard contracts;
- Drafting of trading place rules, internal governance and compliance;
- Drafting of rules, internal governance and compliance of clearing institutions;
- Transactions, delivery and settlement of financial derivatives;
- Internal governance and compliance of the futures company;
- Stock option and OTC derivatives business of securities companies;
- Banking financial derivatives business;
- Business of financial derivatives of state-owned enterprises;
- Regulation and compliance of the cross-border financial derivative product transactions;
- Smart contracts and digital assets;
- Settlement of disputes over financial derivatives;
- Consultation and suggestions from regulatory authorities, legislative bodies and judicial bodies.
(4) Finance leases
- Transaction Structure and Security Structure Design for Financial Leasing;
- Drafting, Review and Negotiation of Financial Leasing Legal Documents;
- Due Diligence of the Leased Property and the Persons Related to the Lease;
- Financing and Assets Transactions Related to Leases (Purchase of Special Types of Leased Items);
- Establishment and Merger & Acquisition of Leasing Companies.
(5) Accounts receivable financing and factoring
- Assisting in the determination of rights to accounts receivables, and issuing opinions on the authenticity, legality and validity thereof;
- Assisting with the verification of the legality of the assignment of accounts receivable;
- Assisting in drafting transaction documents such as receivables confirmation and transferring notification letter/pledge agreement;
- Assisting the Finance Parties/Fund Parties in drafting rules on receivables management;
- Assisting with the verification of encumbrances of Accounts Receivable and completing Accounts Receivable assignment/pledge registration.
(6) Supply chain finance business
- Assisting to demonstrate the compliance of supply chain financial model and issue the memorandum;
- Assisting the fund providers in conducting legal due diligence on the core entities;
- Assisting in business negotiation;
- Assisting in drafting transaction documents;
- Assisting with the transfer of accounts receivable and registration of pledge.
(7) Financial markets business compliance
- Demonstration of Business Compliance;
- Standard Text Preparation;
- Business Systems and Business Process Management;
- Regulatory Investigation Response and Crisis Management;
- Banking Overseas Institution Compliance.
(8) Establishment, change and merger and acquisition of financial institutions
- Strategies for Entry of Financial Institutions;
- Establishment and Modification of Financial Institutions (Legal Person Institutions, Branches);
- Merger and Acquisition of Banks, Insurance Companies,Trust Companies and Other Licensed Institutions.
(9) Asset management (including trust and insurance asset management)
- Establishment and Merger and Acquisition of Public or Private Fund Management Companies;
- Design and Issuance of Publicly Offered and Privately Offered Fund Products, Trust Plans and Various Asset Management Plans;
- Compliant Operation of Publicly Offered and Privately Offered Fund Products, Trust Plans and Various Asset Management Plans;
- Design, Issuance and Compliant Operation of Insurance Asset Management Products (Including Insurance Debt Investment Scheme, Equity Investment Scheme, Real Estate Investment Scheme, Project Asset -Backed Scheme, etc);
- Cross-border fund business such as QFII, RQFII, QDII, QDIE and QDLP;
- Wealth Management and Family Trusts.
(10) Debt restructuring, bankruptcy restructuring and special opportunity investments
- Debt Restructuring;
- Financing and M&A of Enterprises in Financial Difficulties;
- Settlement of Bonds Default;
- Disposal of Bad Assets;
- Participation on Behalf of Creditors, Debtors or Other Relevant Parties in Bankruptcy, Reorganization or Liquidation.
(11) Dispute resolution in financial markets
- Carrying on the overall analysis and the appraisal to the case;
- Drafting legal instruments such as pleadings/applications for arbitration;
- Taking preservation measures;
- Participating in a court hearing;
- Assisting in bringing an appeal;
- Assisting in the retrial proceedings;
- Assisting in the enforcement of a valid judgment;
- Assisting in settlement negotiations with the other party, and drafting and amending settlement agreements;
- Providing day-to-day legal advice and professional advice relevant to dispute resolution.
Share the article to:Print