[Recruitment Department] Intern (Financial Dispute Resolution)
[Workplace] Office Tower E2 Oriental Plaza, No.1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
The financial dispute resolution team of Chance Bridge Law Firm specializes in disputes relating to asset management (e.g. fiduciary responsibilities, validity of asset management contracts, financial consumer protection and others), securities (e.g. misrepresentation, bond defaults, execution of listed companies' shares and others), trust (e.g. fiduciary responsibilities, trust loans, transfer of trust beneficial rights and others), banks and guarantee (e.g. savings contract disputes involving both civil and criminal overlapping, the validity of mortgage/pledge, the scope of repayment priorities and the validity of guarantee contracts and others).
Characteristics of the financial dispute resolution team of Chance Bridge Law Firm are: the cases are highly innovative (most of which involve innovative financial transaction structures), the subject matter of each case is relatively large (the average amount of the subject matter is more than RMB100 million), mentoring system (one-to-one training of lawyers), excellent room for growth (now in the state of more cases but less staff, the team is able to deeply participate in many cases and grow rapidly), a conducive working environment for the entrepreneurial team (flat management, the whole team is full of passion, and atmosphere for discussions and debates is strong), great attention is paid to basic research (in addition to working on cases, regularly write research reports).
1. working mainly in the area of dispute resolution, including financial and commercial litigation and arbitration, etc
2. Drafting, reviewing and amending litigation and arbitration instruments, and assisting in hearings
3. Completing other corresponding work such as legal research, etc.
1. Love litigation
2. Graduated from well-known universities at home and abroad, majoring in law, master's degree or above, very excellent bachelor degree graduates can also
3. having passed or about to pass the China's Unified Qualification Exam for Legal Professionals, and having solid legal knowledge
4. it is expected that the paralegal should graduate in 2021 or have relevant one-year working experience, and that the long-term intern should be a graduate in or after 2022.
5. having a strong ability of logical thinking, verbal expression, communication and coordination, and team work
6. having good conduct, being rigorous and conscientious, having a sense of responsibility, having a cheerful personality and being able to work under pressure.
Tel: 8610 8587 0068
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomenclature of resume: Name+Department+Position (for student interns, please specify Graduation Date, Entry Date, Internship Period)